But the interaction is nice. I heard that s a new concept too when you go
and visit museums or take a look behind the scenes in an opera house - interaction!
1. What is your Zodiac sign: - My birthday is april 30th so I m born under the sign of taurus. Do something against that ...;)
2. Do you believe in astrology and read your horoscope often?:
- I discovered atrology when I was 13. I was spending my summer vacation with a friend from school
in her partents summer house and found this book in the attic.
It sort of changed my life and the way I regarded the world actually.
Astrology helped me develop a kind of self- awareness and an understanding
of psychology and I guess it also was responsable for the decision to study
the science of education and psychology. So I guess the answer is yes.
But I dont read my horoscope since that is not what astrology means to me.
3. What are some of the traits of your zodiac sign and do you feel they reflect who you are? - I followed the link Strawberry provided in her blopost and I found the following description to be true: "They are reliable, hardworking, patient and thorough, as an employee or someone in a position of power. When focused on a specific project, they will firmly stick to it, no matter what happens in the world around them. Stability is the key to understand their working routine." - That`s true, althugh that doesnt all sound positive hahaha "Colour: green, pink" - That`s SO truuuuuue!!!
"Taurus dislikes: Sudden changes, complications, insecurity of any kind, synthetic fabrics"
- not at all true. I love the beginning of new projects and the uncertain outcome is an adventure to me. I love that. I love travelling and I m notat all the type to plan every detail of it. I love the freedom that comes with adventures and that`s refreshing and not scary at all :)
Okies thats enough of me I think. Another thing about taurus is that they don`t always enjoy being the center of attention ! ;) credits:
*COCO*_SideSlitWideLegPants (fits Maitreya and Slink only!)