27 Dec 2011

Mon Tissu


Obviously Christmas is over. That is why I could actually resist picking this gorgeous jacket by Mon Tissu in red. I got it in yellow and I m completly happy with that choice as I always am very happy when shopping there. It s only a tiny shop and I always wonder how they manage to stuff it with all these amazing clothes without making it burst. 


The hair is by Truth






Of course Glam affair has this wonderful new Linn skin out that I posted earlier and with which I m so very much in love. But just as wonderful is the Mary skin I m wearing here. The only aspect I m not totally happy with is the skintones aren t as fresh and rosy as Curio or Filthy or any other skin really I prefer to wear. But Glam skins are flawless for sure. 
 Now the shoes by Mstyle are a must have. They are gorgeous, gorgeous and fabulous and I dont think there are many blogs around that haven t posted them so far - ;)





Wool blend Jacket and 
Lou Lou denim jeans by Mon Tissu
Riviera pumps by Mstyle
Brit hair by Truth
Mary skin by Glam Affair
poses by Oracul

Love, Hills