19 Feb 2012

Ava


The name behind Verve is Atomicsparkle Skytower,  a wonderful photographer and designer. I have been to Verve before and also posted a few beautiful dresses but Verve is the kind of store you keep coming back to and you keep discovering new things. This time I discovered Ava the new skin release and I m very very delighted to be given the possibility to show some of the many make-ups. Thank you for that :)
With the awesome variety of skintones and hair-options there is once more something for everybody. You just have to enjoy and pick the right tone for you.

I must add it is the first time I use the teeth tattoo without feeling like transforming into a rabbit!  LoL,  you know how that happens so easily and *plong*  you turned yourself into a fashion victim.
But Verve really did a great job here so I do love Ava and all the diffrent tattoo options for lips..  and teeth ..  and hairbase ...  and freckles and cleaverage and... and....
I could go on and on. But maybe you want to try the demos yourselves :)











Hugs, Hills