26 Feb 2012

The Oscar goes to....

I m an Oscar-freak I confess. I m going to be watching the show tonight.
Only it s going to be 1 or 2 am for me here in germany when the show starts.  
I am on of those people who stand in front of their bathroom mirror with a shampoo bottle saying:
" First of all I d like to thank the academy... "  hehehe
 Dresses and jewlery are always a major issue at the Oscars. So I thought I have to pick a special dress and went for mesh. My designer this year is Maai. I will be wearing Darla, the georgous dress - LoL
This dress is a must-have :) And as Maai has opened their new store this friday it s a great fun to discover the latest Maai news!


hair: fab-U-lous "Erica"





hair: Lelutka "Sue"

oh and the necklace this year was provided by Finesmith. I feel it s quite oscar-worthy, don t you agree ;)  



dresses by Maai 
necklace by Finesmith
earrings and hair by fri.day
skin by Curio

Kisses, Hills :)