24 Mar 2012

New fashion fave

If you subscribe at Jane`s you get this lovely mesh dress as a gift. Since I love the shop I didnt have to think twice. This dress is so cute, casual but yet classic, so Audrey Hepburn that the choice of hairstyle is quickly settled as well. The hairbase comes with the Monique skin by EL. See more of that skin here or even better: get yourselves a demo.
Taxi below :)


Babette Ultsch, Kitties Lair designer graciously sponsored the shoes. I love to wear them with mesh dresses as I dont need another alpha layer - which makes life a lot easier! Make sure to visit the mainstore.   
Babette creates the smexiest minidresses I ve seen :)



 One has to mention that you shouldn t pick this skin if you expect to have fingernails ;)... Just saying.. *coughs*  
Sooo Ladies, I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy a little bit of sunshine. Please don t forget to cuddle your loved ones or tell that special SL-someone how much you love them :) All will be fine.


Monique by Elvira skins

Nadia Sandals by Kitties Lair

Mariri earrings by Kunglers Couture

 Grace dress by Jane


Hugs, Hills