20 Mar 2012

A phone is a phone is a phone is a phone

Wanted to make this a quick post as I have new stuff piled up in my inventory, supposed to be posted at some time soon.
I should stop talking!


I recall this poem I heard about years back in school. Ages ago of course but strangely enough these lines come back to me from time to time: "A rose is a rose is a rose is a rose".
Mostly the truth is just as simple as that. Things which are too complicated are better left alone and should  better be put aside. . . .Why do we never put the phone aside I wonder? Maybe because it s so easy to handle and supposed to be smart ?;) hehe
 Is it smart enough for the important things in life? 



hair by Lelutka
skin "Amgelique" and earrings by Beautycode
necklace by Finesmith
dress by Maai
phone by MStyle