19 Apr 2012

Molichino

Mesh has opened a whole new word of clothing.  Finally I get to wear the classic and elegant kind of look I always looked for but didn t  really get. If you have bodyparts sticking out of prims and sculpts it  always screws the illusion at some point for me. Mesh clothing is so very diffrent as it stays where you have put it, the fabrics look more realistic, the clothes have a natural appeal and stick to your curves.
And last but not least mesh is an inspiration from the photographer point of view. It certainly is for me.

Molichino caught my attention by accident some weeks ago. Immidiately I fell in love with the amazing Linney top (blogged here). It is one of my favorite pieces that comes to mind whenever I need to jump into something or dress for the occasion, meaning any occasion really. It completes every outfit,  it´s so Hills and I love it so much and and and ...anyway! The cute pants complete the look and it also comes in many ravishing colours!
Aurelia Chauveau is the name behind this lovely brand.






The belt is a new release and comes in many wonderful colours. Go check the mainstore for more new releases, especially the mesh collection is worth the visit!




hair by Fab-U-lous
pants by Molichino
Belt by Molichino
dress by Whippet & Buck
skin by PXL-Creations
earrings by je suis
Love, Hills :)