9 Apr 2012

No eggs but bags instead

Happy that Easter is over?


Almost had a fabulous Easter this year. Some are happy it s over. Wanted to cut out the egg-hunt but somehow I got Dak to end up looking for some prim on the sim... lol. Wasn t an egg unfortunately. After that I felt like kicking useless prims out to make room for something new!! Omg sometimes you just want to wipe off everything .. tabula rasa the lot. Some  call it spring-cleaning, I say its longtime overdue. hahaha. Went out to get some new shoes instead!

So I did have a nice day in the awesome Mayfair sim. Every detail in this sim is spot-on and perfect. The nice thing about it is that they managed to leave all kinky stuff out and simply went for good taste. So with Mon Tissu and Celoe you get  a very special shopping expirience. I hope you all will take your time to visit the sim.


blouse by Kunglers
skirt & shoes Celoe
hair Likeli
earrings by fri.day
skin by Hush (NEW)
bag... rather obvious...






Love, Hills