10 Oct 2012

Moving [part one]

I decided I want a new home. A few months back I moved sims, also removed my gallery from gol and had to find something with a good amount of prims! but also wanted to stay with my estate manager who had always been nice and helpful. So new sim, new luck! But all old houses in my inventory didn t feel right anymore, too big, too many prims and ... well actually boring too.


So now for something smaller please! I ended up looking for skyboxes and came across this really really lovely mesh skybox by Apple Fall called the London apartment. Since I love London I kinda was taken in by the name lol. Soooo pack in, rush home, rezz up my 58 prims and.. there I was... enjoying my London skyline view!!  LoL.



... where the heck is Big Ben... ?
*rolles eyes*





London apartment by Apple Fall
blue chair by Lisp Bazaar
b/w chair by Vinyl Café (groupgift)
brown chair by DaHouse
hair by elikatera
sweater by erratic (fameshed)
leather pants by tres blah
skin by PXL