29 Dec 2012

Scarlet Creative sale

I died and went to heaven when I read that Scarlet Creative anounced on flickr that next year there s going to be a store together with Apple Fall. Before this happens they re having a huge sale on old products until the 31st of december. So not much time left! Furniture for 10 l and houses for 250 L. I went nuts!! I have been wanting to post this awesome news days ago but unfortunately xmas took place ;)  lol... geeez you should have seen Santa`s face when I jumped into his sledge and off we went to Scarlet Creative! But I think he forgave me for taking him there on such short notice, he kinda liked the colour of the builds ;) Said, they d look great at the North Pole! yaaay!
I m sooo proud to call Santa Clause one of the readers of my blog from now on ;) 
Thank you Santa, that means alot ;) kiss kiss!


necklace & bracelet by Kunglers


The wonderful dresses are from OrsiniRed once more. Earrings above by BeautyCode
earrings below by Zibska!




The lovely stove above has been build by Titos Xue ! You can find his store on marketplace :) The stove is texture change, comes with some nice single and couple poses too. A nice way to pass the cold winternights with some cuddles :)

So have a lovely weekend, my sweeties :)
kisses, Hills