17 Dec 2012

The TDR Fusion and the boobieshow..


The dressing room and the dressing room blue got together and they re one big store now called the TDR Fusion. I ve always loved going to TDR and grabbing a few unexpected goodies. Its even more fun now to grab these beautiful boots:)




dress: Pink Cherry 
skin: Filthy skins (shop closed)
boots: TDR Fusion opening boots
tattoo: GoK


A few weeks back PXL Creations released a skin applier for Lola tangos, which also was a bit unexpected for me lol. I was really torn by the thought of blogging that feature, finding those boobies quite over the top for my personal view. But as it is with most things in life - it takes a while for me to get used to a new trend and feel comfy with it. And I have to admit those tangos seem to have quite an effect on.... *coughs*... men.
So wth, it s Christmas, so I m gonna join da boobieshow :)
These really are cute. Especially with this lingerie set by Boom :)


lingery with tago applier: Boom at the TDR Fusion
boobs: Lola Tangos
skin : PXL Creations with skin applier for Tangos

Have a great week :)
Hills