24 Jan 2013

New Countdown Collection

I m very excited to get the opportunity today to show "Alex" on my blog, one of the fabulous dresses of the new Countdown Collection that has been released only just recently! I will be showing more wonderful dresses during the coming week!




Alex is no mesh dress as you can see in the picture below! The skirt is a sculptured prim and thus it doesnt have the characteristic movement while walking. I m sure many of you who follow fashionblogs will not be sad about that at all because I know many dont use mesh-enabled viewers and find it difficult these days to find something special and chic to wear! If this is also the case with you then Alex is maybe an option you d like to concider :)


Inspired by the colour I went a little "punk" on this dress by choosing the Shin boots by League. Hope you guys aprove ;)

hair ~ boon
skin ~ Essence
boots ~ League
face tattoo ~ Lelutka 
earrings ~ glow studio

Happy shop-hopping,
Hills :)