2 Jan 2013

Ooh my, oh Maai...


I am a fast dresser. I hate to keep ppl waiting. Uncomplecated dresser is the better word here. Jump into something and head out, looking great of course. Thats when I think of.. Molichino of course and Kunglers and of course Maai! Throw the stuff on and dont think too much about asseccoires as life is short, isn t it.
Thank god Maai has released "Daniela" dress that comes in five flowery variations and I really like the flow and movement of the dress. I m wearing the "red rose" here. Also I like rediscovering stuff in my inventory like this hairdo from Boon that is actually not out of fashion just because it s old. There are in fact hairdos you put on and they re made for you no matter what. Hair is quite an issue for me because the shape I m wearing is handmade and I often find it difficult to get the perfect hair that I can feel comfy with and which can be worn with many styles of clothes. 

earrings ~ Kunglers 
hair ~ boon


hair ~ Wasabi Pills


This cute romper by Beusy has won me over at once. Beusy is a new label, located at Companion Island amongst other cutie stores like Happy Pencil, Marie Doll and Autres. Don t know about you but I enjoy exploring shops like these and it s always quite rewarding as you can find little treasures like this romper.



romper ~ beusy
hair ~boon hair
skin ~ Deesses
shoes ~Similar footwear
earrings & necklace ~ FZaPP
pose ~ Hills (thats me - lol)