5 Feb 2013

Beusy once more

The Uniform dress by Beusy is so retro and casual, yet has a classy appeal - I simply love it. Been wearing it for days now and I only took it off this morning after I had dashed out to the Essence mainstore to get my share of the newly released skinline "Wednesday" with Lola Tango appliers! My prayers have been answered, that s all I can say and every day is a wednesday for me now :) 
Appearently Lolas are really taking the field, also flickr is quite dominated by Tango pictures these days and many creators are taking this trend on as well and are releasing appliers for their skinlines and clothes. Coming to really think about it... SL really is a crazy place, isn t it...
When I do an interview for the fashion section of TUNE magazine (next issue is about to be released somewhat next week) I m always curious to find out how and why ppl came to SL and especially what is making them stay. I m merely asking this out of personal interests as I myself keep asking that question. 
This issue is going to feature Colorless Resident, the creator behind Beusy and a really lovely woman. So if you are also interested to find out a little more about ppl behind labels like I am you might want to keep an eye on Hills n Chills for the exact release date of the mag.




Beusy @ marketplace
glasses ~ Diram
clutch ~ Molichino

Okies,
stay tuned for more,
Hills