18 Feb 2013

Dressing me softly


Pink Cherry has been releasing a lot of mesh clothes too recently and I m going to show some nice pieces during this and next week. 
I m starting with this interesting leather mini-dress that comes 5 colours 
and unlike many other mesh dresses adds some rather realistic curves to my shape. Something which I find kinda sexy. 
If you re like me and dont mind to be more curvy than the usual model shapes 
that define the SL fashion industry for instance, then you might find yourself enjoying a curvy dress. 





If you haven t been to the new round of the Dressing room fusion that has started this weekend, 
then do jump down because the model course you took might pay off as they have this lovely lovely clutch by Just Design you can purchase and hold on to ;)
Isn t it cuuuuute ?


clutch ~ Just Design /DRF
nails ~ french style/ Mstyle
hair ~ Intended/ Magika
dress ~ leather strap dress/ Pink Cherry
boots ~ opening gift/ DRF



love and peace,
Hills