14 Feb 2013

From Hills with love to V

Happy Valentine`s Day!

Of course one should take every occasion to send out a little love to people who deserve it or need it. 
Today I thought I d send my greetings out to a special person
who did something very unexpected and sweet when she returned some things to my inventory I had placed somewhere and had forgotten about. 
So thank you, dear!
++
the other day I came across these lovely frames by Apple Fall. I think it s a totally 
adorable idea to give these away as a present. They are transferable and come in several motives you can choose from :)
Starkey poses have a little sale atm, you can grab some sweet poses and 
props for a small price, so go grab them fast. 


The lovely new lingerie line from Countdown is something quite adorable too,
 evenmore so as it comes with Lola Tango appliers. 
You might find this is a good reason to jump down to the mainstore :)

Love, Hills