18 Mar 2013

Procrastinating break

Geez, I knoooow! 
I wasn t really going to blog for some time. 
made myself take a break from the sl routine as I had figured out that I haven t had a real vacation since the day I started blogging two years ago. 
Well I did take two weeks off two years ago when I went abroad 
with family of course but that doesn t count really as I didn t want to take a break from sl but rl actually. 
Well anyway to make a long story short: by chance I came across Strawberry Singhs latest post 
and found it very inspiring and entertaining to read and it so reminded me of myself that I I decided to take part in her latest meme.






skin: Anais by Glance (skin-fair-item)
hair: Boon


  1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often?  Hillany Scofield – January 8, 2007.
  2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newbie and got to know people in Second Life? I have to admit I dont really remember since I started playing sl with a diffrent avi than Hills. At some point I got bored exploring sl and switched to Hills and started to get creative. So the places I went to were sandboxes where I started building houses and made clothes before I opened my first shop. The place I met the ppl I call my sl family today was the music club Sleek, which doesn t exist anymore.
  3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? My skybox at home and my platform where I take the pictures for this blog.
  4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) hmm not easy to say. I am  probably closest to Dakota Neumann though that is more of a rl friendship than sl. The same goes for my best gf Chilli Meiler  (does that count?). My closest sl friend is Thom Farspire. We ve come a looong way.
  5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) The "Linney" top by Molichino!
  6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? Glance Skin Anais from Skin Fair (see pic above)
  7. What colour clothing does your avatar wear most often? white !
  8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? Well I often fly as I am too impatient for walking and I hate to look at myself running!
  9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? Omg, promise not to tell anyone! When I didnt have a sim to live in but used to rent parcels I rezzed a animated sex-car under water to try the poses ...and got caught!! lol
  10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? I d say  Eva Mendes- she jumped into my mind first.
okies, now I shall fall into my winter-sleep again and perceed with my little break... IF nothing comes between ;)



Hugs ya all, Hills