20 Apr 2013

Agnetha by VOGA

Voga is a new label that has only recently opened its doors. I am very happy to show you Agnetha, 
the  stunning first release which Khoris Coy created so very beautifully.
I fell in love with the wonderful make-ups she individually made for each of the 8 (!) skintones.
Included is a freckle option, two open mouth alphas and eyelashes, skinmarks and four eyebrow colours for each makeup. What I especially like is the mouth-shadow you can wear with the aphas, it gives a more realistic lip-shape. I haven t seen this with other skin-designers so far so this is something new :)

pose ~ Voga


eyes ~ Voga


Above I am showing three of the available 8 skintones which I thought look best on my avi but for for your demos visit the
Voga mainstore

ok, now I really need to say something about my favorite mesh feet. 
When you have been a customer of stores like PXL creations or League you may have noticed that these brands have begun to include skin appliers for mesh hands and feet by sLink which of course is a wonderful idea which makes life a lot easier The only thing you might not like about this is, that you have to buy sLink.
The mesh feet I am wearing in the picture above are from Noya and they are the best ones I have come across so far. Of course it takes a little longer to adjust the skintones via hud but the result is worth it in my view. 
You can find them on marketplace and they re on promo-sale for 150 L and totally worth it!
Okies, that s about it for today. I let you gasp for some air and go try the demos for this awesome skin 
...before I m going go rub the next thing under your noses in my next post - lol :)

pants ~ Molichino
shirt ~ Ryvolter
eyelashes ~ Redgrave
mesh feet ~ Noya

Happy sunday,
Hills :)