25 Apr 2013

It all starts with a smile


It all starts with a smile is a charming sentence. But its also the name of the lovely sim I visited a few days ago after Leda Carter had recommended it to me. I spend a lovely afternoon in this beautifuly created sim by Kaelyn Alecto and discovered some nice details, inspirations and landscaping ideas. Dont miss out on this lovely sim :)




The dress I m wearing is the new release "Audrey" by Kunglers and the boots are from Hucci. the come with a cute colour-change hud. The hair is from Magika and it s my fave hairdo these days as it also comes with a hud to change the colour with a simple click. I love this and hope more creators will pick up this concept as it really makes life  tremendously easy :)


Redgrave have always been known and famous for their realistic skins and textures. Creations by Redgrave have always been filling my inventory and I have been wearing the skins a lot in my early sl days. 
I still regard them as the ultimo when it comes to realistic skins. 
Liv is one more example for this. Liv is simply amazing.


Have fun exploring,
yours Hills