15 Apr 2013

New York, New York !


Jay, my favorite male blogger and the sweetest person on this planet took us to a lovely sim called New York. It has a great atmosphere and some interesting stores to shop in. You should drop by if you can find the time and feel like taking a few pictures :)







Recently I have re-discovered Coco Design. The creations are very classy, yet casual and relaxed and you re neither over- or under-dressed. A wonderful store for every imaginable occasion really. I m wearing the sequin vest and have completely fallen in love with it as you can wear it with or without a shirt underneath. In the pic above I combined it with my fave jeans by Redgrave, in the pic below I m wearing the Tapered pants in slate green by Coco Design - I just couldn t decide which look I like more. The skin once more is by Modish. The shoes are a gacha idem by Sleepy Eddy but I think its no longer available there. You should check the mainstore for them. Earrings are from Zibska. I have blogged them here before in a previous post.




For Jay`s stylingcard please check his great blog :)

have fun shopping :)
Hills