5 Jun 2013

Hina


"Hina" by Baiastice @ Fameshed



I have posted this dress already in the previous post but as always I have loads more pictures taken than I can put into one
post. I just don t manage to make one picture only lol. I know most blogs do that but I can t seem to make myself do that too. I just love taking pictures and posing in beautiful dresses. And maybe you will agree with me, that this dreamlike dress should get photographed a lot! It is one of the most beautiful and amazing dresses I have come across the grid.
Pure elegance, so stunningly beautiful and simple in its style.
Marlene Dietrich said in her last interview that at her time being the most photographed woman in the world she had been shot to death (literally speaking of course!).
I hope this is not going to happen to Hina;)





Hina (12 colours)@ Fameshed

have fun, Hills :)