25 Jun 2013

Make it two....!

In germany we have a saying: "You can t stand on one leg only." which means: two drinks are better than one. lol. 
I think the same goes for having a nice shoot on a Monday afternoon.
So I was so happy when Emaline came over for a chat and some tea the other day :)
yaay :) Accidentally she was wearing the same cute bikini by OrsiniRed and the sunhat by Baiastice from the Summerfest. - pure coincident ;)


I happened to have some chocolate cake ready as well... - pure coincidence too...

I asked: "Did you enjoy the cake? I think you ve had more than one piece... :)" *giggles*

"Well Hills, the second piece of cake was only this big... rather small really ."


"Hm, Em.... I think the piece you ate was about that size..."

Yeah, we all know that feeling... ;)

hihihi...;)

summerhats: Baiastice Frilly hat @ the summerfest
bikinis: OrsiniRed
bench with poses: Lisp "Treeseat" @ Collabor88

Please also take a look at
Emalines blog !


Have fun,
Hills :)