19 Jun 2013

Weird questions meme


Another one of Strawberry Singhs memes - I am addicted :)
yaay !

"Would you answer these questions??" - "Nope, dear. But we both know you will ;)"



Meme instructions: Copy the questions below and fill in your own answers :)

  1. Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home): the Summerfest sim. (Now that isn t really a weird question, Berry)
  2. Does your avatar look like the real you? only when I m naked and hold my breath ;)
  3. Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? I am very cautious of underwear because it once happened to me that I wasn t wearing any and that of course (!!) that lead to quite an embarracing situation. lol.  Nowadays my underwear in called alpha and I m much more relaxed now! ;) 
  4. If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? Good question. I never asked myself that.  A friend once transfered a million lindens to me ( ..YES!!!) and we had a share of laughs. I should have kept it!! Imagine what I could have done with it!... ok, I would get a full sim of 15 k prims and open a gallery for artists to do exhibitions. But then again:  someone is doing this in a similar way .. but I like the idea of having a nice sim where ppl come to take pictures and also like to hang out and talk about their projects. 
  5. Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? hmmm.. no I dont think so. I do get double purchases from time to time as sl can be buggy and then really bite off a piece of my keyboard. I hate wasting money  - lol
  6. Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? Hmmm, I dont think so. I am pretty boring. I do like to quote ppl when they say something hillarious or funny. ahaha. Sorry for that, really.. it s just .. sometimes it s too funny and weird what happens inworld. I m only glad these things would never happen the same way in rl. And thats good!! I dont take SL that serious I admit.
  7. If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? Stephen Venkman
  8. Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive?  That s a toughy. ...there are a few I admire for their style but great...?  ok Phil Sidek !
  9. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? you want another one? I already revealed that sex-car thing! lol... you want more...ok ok.. on undies: You know this sim with planets, where you can jump on balls and float through the sky with planets all around you? It s quite famous but I can t recall the name... anyway: I was there with this guy who was a newbie at the time and I put on my nicest smile and said "How about a flight?" I didnt realise I wasn t wearing panties  under that minidress - only realized it when I saw my ass upside-down in the sky... I think I heard him giggle...
  10. If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you?  Well that s easy! Hills would say:  Do you have the slightest idea what it feels like to be in appearance mode every other day?? If you re so unhappy with the boobs, why dont you concider plastic surgery for yaself and stop playing with mine?”



1. picture:

on me:
hair ~ Boon
blouse~ Coco design
skirt ~ Maitreya
 poses: Hills

2. picture: 

shirt ~ Elemiah Design
build ~ Scarlet Creative
Coffee ~ starbucks