18 Jul 2013

Intriguing questions Meme



Tanti saluti da germania ;)
This could also be my entry for the Procastinating Meme actually. Why? The thing is: I should really be doing some shopping, ironing and suitcase-packing atm as my vacation will start in two days only!! This year I m heading for Italy. This is a little dream come true actually. I will be touring the Garda-Lake, Verona and Milan. I want to do things I really feel I have to. Like go see La Traviata in Verona or strolling through those expansive shops in Milan or just sit in a nice Café eating the famous italian ice-cream! Yes!! Well I guess I just gave away a secret: yes I do like to listen to opera. I am this strange. Now you know. ;) 
I actually can t wait. But I hate the packing! lol. So instead I m doing the intriguing questions meme and this is how you can also participate:


 Simply copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post. Delete the answers and input your own. Try being witty and entertaining. After all this is SL and it s for fun mainly ;) hehe
  1. How do you handle criticism? Depends! At work where I need to be professional  I take criticism constructively and learn from it. In that field I try to improve constantly. In my personal life I probably have to admit I am somewhat of a sissy and tend to be less of a perfectionist! Don t tell anyone ;)
  2. What’s the most infuriating thing other SL residents do? Infuriating... let me look this word up first...oh that, okee!... That would be people who act in an arrogant manner which is close to ignorance. People who are judgemental and dwell in their presumptuousness (- gahd, what a word!). You find these people in SL quite often. You easily recognize these kind of people when talking to them makes you feel like they re working off their usual agenda -  lol - ( Someone actually once said to me: "Ok, I have nothing left on my agenda." That cracked me up. Other than that I enjoy the SL experience.  Oh wait... did I mention people who cause lag or wear facelights?? People who only stand in GOL and never dance?? Don t you just wanna  **** those people? - Naaahh... ;)
  3. Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why? Two people actually as they come as a couple: Victoria Grau and Vaughan Quan. Vic and Vaughan are an item,THE SL couple I really admire and would put on a pedestal. lol. We go way back, work together for Tune Magazine and always have a laugh whenever we meet or talk. I haven t met a nicer, more encouriging or dedicated and loving couple in SL ever. Totally drama-free, supportive, constructive, reliable and probably both SAINTS! lol. Dinner, lunch or breakfast would be great fun with these wonderful two people.
  4. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration? Hm let s see... people who lack the ability to be self-reflective or laugh about themselves.
  5. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? Hm nothing really... OK , that s a lie! But I think once you don t enjoy something anylonger, you can find alternatives that work for you. If you need to, make a compromise: even with the new Flickr layout! haha. I just remind myself that Flickr is about wonderful people and artists  and not about the layout. Staying focused is the word I guess.
  6. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about? Other than standing naked in the middle of orientation island and waiting for help?  - Nothing ! ;)
  7. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you? I m not going to tell you that haha
  8. Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident? SL can have this effect and I DON T like it! haha
  9. Describe a time/event in your slife that you’re nostalgic for. The times when I was contend and happy building and creating in my sim. I was happy developing new skills. Nowadays I always feel the urge to go to Collabor88, TDRF or fameshed because I feel I might miss out on something really BIG! It s terrible!! lol
  10. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? Come to see my inworld gallery and give the most heartfelt feedback and share your personal impressions. - But someone did just that today. Thank you. I am in the right place after all.

Love, Hills 


skin : Beautycode
dress: Celoe
hair: Lelutka