12 Aug 2013

Monday Meme and love for Donna!




  I m starting this week with some nudity... But only today and only to show how precious  and vunerable life is... And of course  to remind you of the 
wonderful Donna Flora Love event that is still going on! 
So I don t mind
showing some more skin here as usual AT ALL! 
Besides that: the Thea skin comes with some very very useful skin appliers for mesh hands and tangos and I couldn t resist playing
with those... *coughs*
Soooo, if you haven t had a chance to drop by the Donna sim and take a look at the lovely designs
put in one place for a good cause you might want to concider taking the lift 
provided below :) 
The landing point itself, created by Felicity Blumenthal, is worth a visit!



Okies, now for some memming...
Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the questions and answers below, delete my answers and input your own. GFor more information take a look here :)
  1. What is your current inventory number? – 66.079 items. Not that much...
  2. If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? - My skins. If I had to choose only one skin it would be the "May"-skin by Curio. I miss the store. If I ever leave SL for good I ll rezzing that skin in rl before I go! haha
  3. What is the last thing you purchased? – the "Thea" cateye skin from Anxiety... I found the place by accident that has a sale going on atm so and got the fatpack for 400 L. Yaaay! I love the feeling of saving money. But of course I m also ok with paying a full price on a good product as the designer did put great effort in creating it. I believe creating skins is the most challenging things of all.
  4. Which item do you wear most often? – Well my Oracul AO. I live on my AO even in photoshoots. I only use static poses if I have to. When shooting a model I ask them to keep their AOs on as well unless they prepaired a pose. I feel the resulting picture reflects the person I m shooting or portraing a little better when wearing their daily AOs. Have you ever taken yours off and walked around on the default walk through stores and sims? it s so freaking funny but worse than being seen naked!
  5. When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? (NO LYING!) – four! only four - I m kind of relieved... haha - I so laughed when I read that question and the funniest item of those four is the "Penis Sipper". I m not sure what this one is about really - I ll try it out in the coming days and maybe let you know lol. Let me add the penis-related item "sperm-shooter" to the list of items so you guys realize what kind of crazy person you re dealing with here!! lol
  6. OK at this point I really need to add one question to this meme: Do you think the MONDAY MEMES are so successful because Strawberry keeps putting questions about sex in them? - Yeeees I do! ;)



take a lift to....
 Anxiety for the "Thea" cateye skin (big sale atm)
or for those Papercranes (wearable) to Vespertine @ Donna Flora Love event

send out some love
have fun discovering, 
Hills