12 Aug 2013

Penelope by Filthy skins




Some great news to share today.
The new skin by Filthy skins is called Penelope. Filthy skins do fit my avi very well. 
I never need to adjust my shape to get a stunning look.
So I am always very very happy with the result.
The make-ups included in the skin are several eyeshadows and lipsticks options to complete the awesome look. 
Filthy also released the very interesting leopard eyeshadows which won me over. 
I m wearing one of the many colours below 
together with this month`s groupgift.


hair: Dela



mesh feet: Noya, bare feet


hat: Lode
"Liza" dress: Zibska (groupgift!)


hair: LoQ, "Berryjuice" (marketplace exclusive)
"Floppy" hat: Countdown

This lovely dress by Pull Limited is called Pucca:



Alexandra Barcelos has always been very generous with groupgifts 
and this one is no exception :-) you can grab it at the mainstore.
I simply love the soft, fading lipstick.
The gift includes two skintones, beach and choco:



earrings: Zibska
dress: "Leesa" by Maai
hair on the left: Ison
hair on the right: Raver buns by (NO)
boots: league
fishnet-stockings: linc
fishnet gloves: not available anymore
eyes: clemm


Have a great week,
Hills