6 Aug 2013

Zodiac Meme

Back from vacation and what do I see? Another fun meme! lol
It s a nice coincidence that my last post was a little bit about astrology ( I still regret that lol) 
but now I read that this weeks monday meme is about just that. So what the heck. You might as well all know what kind of weirdo I am ;)
I m a bull-head!


Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post; 
then delete my answers and input your own. For more instructions check out Strawberry`s blog.


  1. What is your birthday and/or Zodiac sign? – Im taurus, born on april 30, ascendant virgo :) (If you too would like to know your ascendant try this calculator here.)
  2. Do you believe in or follow astrology? –  When I was about 14 years old I got my hands on a friend`s book about astrology and from then on I was very curious to find out if those things were really true or not so I read more books. It soon became clear to me that astrology was more than just about 12 starsigns and the daily horoscope you read in journals at the hairdresser. At some point I even created a website on which some astrological services are available. (I m not putting the link in here as it is quite connected to my rl and I prefer to keep this apart from my sl). So after more than 25 years of dealing with it I have to say: yes, I do believe in astrology.
  3. Do you feel your sign’s attributes reflect who you are? – Hm, I like the nice things said about taurus: taurus women are said to be very loyal in relationships and friendships and very down to earth in general. I find that to be true. They re said to be naive when it comes to trusting other people and I have to say that is true too although I find that is not merely naivity but simply the believe in the good in ppl. Naivity in that sense should not be mixed up with the lack of common sense. Unfortunately some of the negative things are true as well: I am a little stubborn and cling to my ideas longer than it s appropriate and I dont easily adjust to new situations. Exept on my job where I have to do that constantly (but that is related to my virgo-ascendant, which has a lot of influence on my rl job.) But all attributes that are being associated with a sign in general don t mean that a person isn t capable of learning new ways of behavoir or that a person is inflexible in that respect. Of course one gets older and life offers many occasions to grow with your personality or learn from your mistakes :)                 Ohbtw I do LOVE the fact that George Clooney is taurus too! lol
  4. Have you ever been to a psychic or astrologer either in RL or in SL (are there any in SL?) Omg, the questions! ....*rolles eyes* - let me think... no... wait.... jesus... I want to leave this answer out! - but yes. Now I KNOW you re gonna judge me, I know I knowwwwww! haha. Well fact is, once I used to date two guys and one I wasn t too sure about and the other seemed to be Mr. Right. But  of course(!) I was more in love with the other guy. Thats life. So I did ask an astrologer, gave her the birthdates of those men and mine and she gave me a few hints. ( I m sure you guys wanna know which guy turned out to be the one for me - but I m not tellin yaaaaa ;) 
  5. Do you read your horoscope daily and try to follow any advice, recommendations or warnings it may have for you that day?-  Ohmy I do have this daily horoscope app on my phone that I tend to look into when scrolling through my apps and I do find it to be true at the times. Only thing that hasn t happen (though it said it would!!!! was that big fortune thingy. I m still waiting for those millions of euros flowing directly onto my bank account;). Joking ;) I have to say: If you take astrology for something that can predict your future then you ll soon find out that it won t. And really most advices turn out to be a waist of time. I guess they re not more than that :)
  6. Do you have very strong feelings about astrology, either negative or positive?  Strong feelings no. I dont think so. I talked to many people about their opinions on astrology and they all more or less were sceptical abou it. Some of them asked me to do their natal chart and tell them more which I did and it always was an interesting talk we had from which I learned a lot. I think that is the most important thing: to be open minded and value other people`s opinion and then move on. Life has many lessons in store and I have always found it rewarding to take those on instead of refusing to deal with them or simply put them aside.. 



Credits:
Vive9 has a hughe sale going on until the 21st of august and that s where I got this
lovely new skin Maliah and the Maxine X maxi dress in nude. 

horns: Snicker horns by Illusions
lashes: Redgrave
hair 1: Magika
hair 2: Lelutka

have a good week,
Hills :)