22 Sep 2013

On cloud # 9



The very talented Emaline together with HeavyT create the cutest poses and settings for photographers. 
We actually became friends via the lively and wonderful flickr community and the inworld group " Artists for SL" where I ve met some awesome sl photographers and creators up to this point. They all by sharing their work and talent so generously are a daily inspiration for my own work. 
I absolutely love my flickr friends and Em is one of the few friends I regularly  have the pleasure of featuring on my blog :-) 

At the moment there is a teeny tiny little hunt going on at e9&HeavyT!
Three little clouds for you to find.  
One with two male sits and two female sits and two each with a couples/friends pose.
For more pictures please check Emalines blog.

hair on me: Lelutka

The cute shirts with wings are from OrsiniRed !

The other thing I find very remarkable is the skinline "Pussy" you can find at the Skinshop.
It is the latest of many most stunning skins that come in 36 skintones and many make-up options. 
whats even more fancinating is, that you can purchase each body-part separately.
The skin I m wearing is actually just a face-tattoo layer of the Pussy skin which I combined with a skin I already had in my inventory. 
I also got the eyebrows and lipsticks separately. So once you figured out how to use the shoppping hud, the adventure actually only just started as it is not easy to find the one skintone out of 36 options that matches your skin. You can of course also get the base-skin at the Skinshop too. Well anyhow, you should jump down to the store and try out for yourself :)



shirt: OrsiniRed
hair: Wasabi Pills "Robin" @ Collabor88
flower: Fri.day

Have a lovely weekend,
Hills :)