14 Sep 2013

Silhouettes


I m sure I would have gotten ejected from Mayfair if somebody had seen me taking this picture! 
But I am so excited to be blogging for Silhouettes now, that I gladly took the chance.
 Silhouettes is the label by Gold Rodenberger. I m showing you the new release "Zara coat" from of the latest Fur Collection.
Gold is actually an old friend of mine from waaaay back when Sleek was still open. 
Some of you may remember the club that unfortunately had to close in 2011 (I guess it must have been 11 or 2010 ? -Please correct me if I m mistaking here.)
In my early days of my SL I spend a lot of time there and made many dear friends I still love talking to today and I only have the nicest memories of the  fun time at Sleek. 
I have been following Gold`s work ever since she started doing photography. 
Gold also creates shapes for the wonderful Lyrical Store where you get some of the very best black skins on the grid. One of these fabulous skins is Pam. You can find the blogpost for Pam here.
Check out the Silhouettes mainstore for more of her lovely casual fashion with the extra glamorous touch!

Zara zebra coat/ shoes: Similar footware

boots: League/ hair: Lelutka/coat: Silhouettes

hair:Boon / coat: Silhouettes
bag: Coco design/ earrings: Glow

pumps: VG shoes



Silouhettes: "Zara" Coat Raven 
VG shoes: "Candy rush" pumps violet
boon: "GFR834" hair purple
!Nayar: "Star Fishnet" leggings
Glow studio: "Inside me" Earring
location: Mayfair

Have a great sunday,
Hills