15 Oct 2013

Google Meme



Happy to be baking a monday meme today: 

part one: my SL name

  1. Google your Second Life name in “quotations” and share your results. I get about 249 results.
  2. What is the first link that comes up? A link to an article about the movie poster challenge I did a few months ago for one of Strawberry´s memes. 
  3. Which link were you surprised to see? I was positively surprised to find my name mentioned on Ziki Questis blog, who I admire as a great photographer. The blogpost was about a the "Naked Sky" Gallery. I didnt know one of my pictures are being shown there. But I went to go and take a look at the gallery and after what I saw I m very honored to be dispayed there with one of my pictures. (Its not a nude pic though, so dont bother tp down there! lol)
  4. Click on the “Image” tab and tell us where the first 5 pictures listed are from. The first picture is from the PXL Skins website and shows a picture I submitted for a contest. I made an honorary fourth place. I thought it was a rather silly picture I named something like "you have to kiss a few frogs" (lol) - I don t recall the exact title, but I was very happy the picture was found worth the recognition - next to the other fabulous entries of that contest. The other pictures are from some fashion feeds that my blog is linked to and one is my Plurk profile picture.
  5. Click on the “more” tab and then click “news” and share your results. There are no further results for my name. That means: no current scandals, damn.....



part two: my RL name

  1. How did the two digital footprints compare, and did that surprise you? Well there are a few more results (2504), but that has to do with the fact that my surname is a word, that one wouldn t expect to be a surname at all. That word alone explanes the high score. hehehe. 
  2. Does anyone interesting share your name? Hmm, somebody of the same name is a well known singer in a church choire, another one is a doc.... quite normal people I should think. That`s  interesting enough I hope ;).
  3. Are you happy with the size of your digital footprint, or do you wish either one was larger/smaller? Well it s ok. I m quite happy with both. First one could be bigger though  - hehehehe
  4. If you woke up/ logged in one morning to discover over night you had suddenly gained rock-star status, and everybody knew who you were and wanted to know what you were doing… what would you do? I would call Robbie Williams and ask him if he d go on tour with me. I think that would be great fun. Then I d call Van Morrison and ask him to do a duet with me - I ADORE this man and would use my VIP status for that at once!! Other than that ... think of how I d spend allthose millions of dollars .... --  wouldn t you?
Have a rocking week,
Hills :)


iPad: Dutchies
chair: Post
radio: Artillerie
dress: NYU
legwarmers: fri.day @ Collabor88
hair: Tram
suitcases: ionic
vase: Lips Bazaar