Happy to be baking a monday meme today:
- Google your Second Life name in “quotations” and share your results. I get about 249 results.
- What is the first link that comes up? A link to an article about the movie poster challenge I did a few months ago for one of Strawberry´s memes.
- Which link were you surprised to see? I was positively surprised to find my name mentioned on Ziki Questis blog, who I admire as a great photographer. The blogpost was about a the "Naked Sky" Gallery. I didnt know one of my pictures are being shown there. But I went to go and take a look at the gallery and after what I saw I m very honored to be dispayed there with one of my pictures. (Its not a nude pic though, so dont bother tp down there! lol)
- Click on the “Image” tab and tell us where the first 5 pictures listed are from. The first picture is from the PXL Skins website and shows a picture I submitted for a contest. I made an honorary fourth place. I thought it was a rather silly picture I named something like "you have to kiss a few frogs" (lol) - I don t recall the exact title, but I was very happy the picture was found worth the recognition - next to the other fabulous entries of that contest. The other pictures are from some fashion feeds that my blog is linked to and one is my Plurk profile picture.
- Click on the “more” tab and then click “news” and share your results. There are no further results for my name. That means: no current scandals, damn.....
part two: my RL name
- How did the two digital footprints compare, and did that surprise you? Well there are a few more results (2504), but that has to do with the fact that my surname is a word, that one wouldn t expect to be a surname at all. That word alone explanes the high score. hehehe.
- Does anyone interesting share your name? Hmm, somebody of the same name is a well known singer in a church choire, another one is a doc.... quite normal people I should think. That`s interesting enough I hope ;).
- Are you happy with the size of your digital footprint, or do you wish either one was larger/smaller? Well it s ok. I m quite happy with both. First one could be bigger though - hehehehe
- If you woke up/ logged in one morning to discover over night you had suddenly gained rock-star status, and everybody knew who you were and wanted to know what you were doing… what would you do? I would call Robbie Williams and ask him if he d go on tour with me. I think that would be great fun. Then I d call Van Morrison and ask him to do a duet with me - I ADORE this man and would use my VIP status for that at once!! Other than that ... think of how I d spend allthose millions of dollars .... -- wouldn t you?
Have a rocking week,
legwarmers: fri.day @ Collabor88
vase: Lips Bazaar