14 Dec 2013

A sale, a snowman and a rose


Coco Design still has this sale going on. I couldnt resist filling my 
wardrope with these wonderfull, classy designs yet again.
You can never go wrong with Coco in my view.







shoes: fri.day
Oversized coat: Coco Design
socks: Maitreya 
earrings: FuLo
snowman: Storax Tree

Storax Tree is a lovely store for furniture in the typical american style. 
Kate Mclaglen is the designer and it seems that endless ideas come from her mind, 
and they re all lovely and made with an eye for detail and an adorale sense of cuteness.
You guys have to check out her store :)





Shirt: Coco Design ruffled shirt white
skirt: Tee*fy Aspen highwaist skirt
hair: Analog dog
picture:  Trompe Loeil 
phone & hud: Gaeline

You should check out Gaelines shop! She has the cutest AOs and animations.
Oh and just as I was taking these pictures I noticed my feet were sinking into the ground.
 That looks very odd and I was trying to remeber how to fix it. 
The features firestorm offers are endless and I looked through preferences and stuff but didnt find it. 
Geeez that can kill ya, right?
Thank god a friend of mine, Good Cross had the solution I was looking for: 
simply do this:

Right click yourself, select Appearance → Edit Shape.
In the Body tab, scroll down to Hover.
Adjust the value till your feet are touching the ground.
Save changes by clicking the Save button.

voilà! 



shirt & cargo pant: Coco Design
hair: Damselfly

Wow, this post turned out rather long.

Have a nice weekend!
Hills :)



thank you for the friendship rose, Mr. Rayna !