12 Jan 2014

I ll never get used to anything...

I tried to escape my january blues by moving into this spanish finca.
I think I ll stay here for the rest of the season and just 
enjoy the sun and listen to the sound of the waves. I even found I m not alone here. 


This little fellow here is keeping me company.
And since I have this thing for old hollywood movies and classics I decided 
to be good friends with "cat" and I ll simply be Holly for the time being.



The skin I m wearing is Cherly from Deetalez. 
Tooootally amazing :) 
The only backdraft here is that skin appliers for hands and feet are not included 
but have to be purchased separately 
...which is a thought I had to get used to at first 
since the majority of skin designers include those appliers in the skin nowadays.



bench: Johadez
chair & garden table: Y´s house


skin: "Cherly" / Deetalez
shoes: "Jane heels" / fri.day
cat: Manticore
shirt: "ballet.tee" / fri.day
skirt: "Fusion skirt"/ Drift @TDRF
cardigan: "Wool cardigan"/ Maitreya
hair: "tomorrow"/ Magika



Have a great week, everyone :)
Hills


"If I could find a real life place to make me feel like Tiffany's,
then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name.