28 Mar 2014

Dance in Second Life Challenge

I know it s friday and I m late with my meme entry. Also I missed the book cover meme and others.
But when I saw the dance challenge I didnt want to leave that one out. 
Finally an opportunity for some couple dances and pictures of a dancing couple. 
I love doing that but not often get the opportunity.
Also it does make up a little bit for having missed the sexual meme. ;)
A dancing couple is just a beautiful sight and certainly a challenge for every photographer :)




 1. Which dance are you sharing and where is it from?
 For the pictures I went to Hazardous as I wanted to have a nice environment for the pictures. 
The dancefloor is right in front of you when you enter the sim. 
There you will find a box to click and inside is Intan dance system
It s the dance system you actually find in many dance locations nowadays and that is used most often in ballrooms. 
You can buy the couple dances preloaded at Intan. Simply click the machine and wherever it is you re standing 
the danceballs appear right above your head. So nice!


2. Which is your favorite dance in Second life?
 I don t have one particular favorite dance, although I do like the Tango more than others.


3. What are your favorite dance animation stores in Second Life?

In my early SL days I used to go to Aykeo when I was regularly going to house music clubs. 
They used to have the latest dances at the time. But havng been a host and manager in House Music clubs, 
Dj´s used to provide me with dances 
and dance-Huds so I never really spend much time in animation stores.

Nowadays I lost track of where to go and what to buy in order to get the latest dances.  
I m sorry I m not much of a help in that respect ;)


4. Are you a frequent dancer in Second Life?

I wish I had more opportunities to go dancing and every once in a while I go to GOL and listen to the music there or dance with friends. 
I do love dressing up and going to ballrooms. I used to do that a lot before I got busy with blogging and clubbing. 
I like the gowns and dresses, the men in tuxidos and suits. And if you want to meet new people 
can you think of a better conversation opener than: "May I have this dance?"  I am a hopeless romantic, I admit :)



5. Are you a frequent dancer in the real world?

Nuuuuuuuu! I rememer attending dancing lessons when I was 14 years old. Two of my schoolfriends dragged me along 
to take classes so I got caught up in it. 
My steady dance-partner was 18 already and appearently had decided that I was his type... 
He so wasnt mine and at the age of 14 I was
still having daydreams about Simon Le Bon and Morten Harket - that was it!
I was scared to death of that boy who tried to buy me a drink all the time 
and I was very relieved when I was through with those dancing lessons.
I did not take the advanced course ... haha
----------------

Credits... yeah... let me see..

Hills:
dress: Baiastice
hair attachment: Lelutka (not available anymore, sorry)
skin: Japanese skin by IsoMotion

Miles:  
hair # 35 boy by Dura (typing the full name for THOM!)
skin: Elysium
suit: Kauna