18 Apr 2014

What inspires you?

I once asked some of my fellow bloggers and photographers what inspires them. 
"Music" was a frequent answer. Another answer was "other people" or "movies".
I can relate to all those answers as to a certain degree these things inspire
me as well. 
But when I analyse my working process I realize that I start with the things before my eyes. 
Sometimes I start with a dress that I find fascinating. Sometimes I start with a pose. What follows then is mainly trial and error.
It s not that I make a picture - it s more like I discover it.


pose: Grafica

The pose fair 2014 starts in a few hours. The poses I have the pleasure of showing here are from Grafica and Fri.day. Discovery time :)

pose: fri.day

pose: Grafica


pose: fri.day

pose: Grafica
dress: Gizza
earrings: Kunglers @ l`accessoires


 Pose Fair 2014, opening April 19th @ 

12pm SLT and ending May 3rd @ 11:59pm SLT!


Have a great weekend :)
Hills