6 Jan 2015

fri.day for all days

At this month`s round of Uber you will find loads and loads of good stuff, 
like skins from Deetalez, Essences, 
Glam affair and PXL I tried them all - being the skin freak that I am - but I managed to resist. 
Got really tempted though.. 
Luckily I ran into a roleplay avatar all dressed like Captain Blackbeard 
and taking his picture distracted me a little from shopping, yay :)



I hope though you have the opportunity to grab the new Isabelle high heels from Fri.day and that would make sense in case you re a meshbody-girl.
Fri.day includes versions for Slink, Belleza and Maitreya meshbodies
and are, of course, hyper sexy. 
I m wearing all versions in this post: 
In the first and third picture you can see the Belleza Venus ,
second picture is the Slink Physique and
in the last picture I m wearing the Maitreya Lara meshbody.






hair: Magika
Jeans and t-shirt: Coco Design
dress: Coco Design
denim skirt: Rea Rose



Have a lovely week,
Hills :)