15 Feb 2015

{Salty} tears

A cute pale skin is the new "Salt and Pepper" skin by Essences Skins.
I must say though, that I never felt drawn to playing child avatars
 in SL but wearing the salt and pepper skin and included shape -
made me jump into a cute dress, grab a long knife and stab my teddy bear
like in one of those horror movies 
where kids turn into little monsters for no seemingly reason....
This is after all not that far away from real life... ;P
 Of course after killing all my cuddle toys and 
blowing up my own bedroom with a blink of an eye mum entered the scene and 
found me looking at her with big eyes, covered all in tears...
..sniff...





The Marsali flats from fri.day and available at 
this month`s round of collabor88!
And of course the flats are compatible with 
Slink Physique, Belleza Venus,and Maitreya Lara meshbodies.


Anita empire dress: the secret store
"Salt and Pepper" skin: essences skins
hair: wasabi pills
love bug: YoGa
freckles tattoo: The Skinnery

Have a scary movie monday :)
Hills