1 Mar 2015

Frisland reloaded :)


The lovely Frisland sim is open to the public again.
The winter season vanished again and the sim is back to its
airy springtime feeling that we all know and love.
if you have a moment today or the following days
pay a visit to this beautifully created sim. 


Such a feast for the photographer`s eye and basically a great place
to spend time in if you enjoy a quiet environment 
while working or editing... 


...or meeting someone special like this lovely couple 
I was lucky to meet and who kindly gave me their permission
to use the pictures in this post.
I m glad they did :)





I also ran into Ziki Questi, a wonderful
fellow blogger and photographer.
She was rather busy putting her blog post together as well :)




I m wearing: 
"Things" hair /Magika
"boyfriend jeans" / Fishy Strawberry @ Kustom 9
"Selina" top /Emery (fameshed)

So have a great time discovering :)

Hills