9 Sep 2015

Yennefer and Nikki

Yennefer is the special release from Kunglers for the "we love roleplay" event.
These cute bracelets come in several colours and one is prettier
than the other of course. I for my part prefer green when it comes 
to jewlery by Kunglers Couture. 
I mean, it s just my thing - I go for green. Yennefer is beautiful in
any of the available colours of course ;)



Yennefer bracelet - Emerald /  Kunglers Couture


The heels I m wearing are one of my faves atm. They re a new release from KC
and a real stunner. Not that any of the other KC heels aren t a stunner as well..!
But they re new and you are (probably) a woman (or want to be one) and you
need shoes. So: go ahead and get`em!


Nikki heels/ KC Couture




other stuff:
"Everyday" jeans by Glace Pearls
"Pearl" Hair by Bold and Beauty
Blazer by Coco Design
skin "Imogen" (pale) by Essences SKins



have a good week everyone,
Hills