21 Dec 2015

Scarlet by Rebel Gal

I m not going to say something for my defence, because there isn t anything left I can say!
And I admit I am deeply addicted. To mesh heads. And appliers OF COURSE.
The moment I saw Scarlet form Rebel Gal was going to be at Shiny Shabby this month
I jumpe from one foot to the other. Promise not to tell anyone but I sneaked in while the sim wasn t open yet and .. 
TRIED to grab it before anyone else would have the chance 
to get their hands on it. I did get into the sim but unfortunately
the vendor wasn t set to buy-mode yet...
So I waited.. another six hours for the early access for bloggers period to begin 
(that is usually a period of 24 hrs before an event officially starts: you get an invitation 
to come see the event as a special bloggers´s treat.) 
Did so but the vendor wasn t set to buy neither. 
Can you imagine what I went through yesterday..?
Do you care... ?
Go get Scarlet. Nothing else matters.<;P


skin applier "Scarlet" for Catwa heads @ Shiny Shabby
(by Rebel Gal)
lipstick "transparent gloss": DeeTalez
sweater: Mistral Jersey by  sYs
pants: Addams
hair: Adriana by Lelutka (new swift release)
pose: Flowery

Hills
:)