18 Apr 2016

the many faces of Candy

Rebel Gal & Bold and Beauty during the past months have
released a number of beautiful skin appliers for meshheads
and they keep amazing me with their work.
I have fallen in love with their skins since they released
the skin "Scarlet" in december 2015.
Since then I have been watching (and purchasing) each new release
and I m very happy to have been accepted as an official blogger now.
So for this post I would like to show several skins 
on the meshhead "Candy" by Catwa.





skin "Valerija" on "Candy" head by Catwa
hair: kokolores


skin "Chloe" on "Candy" head (available soon @ Tres Chic)
hair "Marie" by Bold & Beauty


" Renata" on "Candy" head 

For me it s fun to play around with the many possible combinations 
of heads and skin appliers.
Not all skins look good on different heads, 
also I don t really want to purchase every new mesh head
release though it can be tempting. 
So of course: demo first!

Have fun shopping!
Hills