26 Aug 2016

deep and hidden memories

Sometimes when I go shopping and see something I like
I later realise that somewhere deep in my inventory must be an item
that looks quite similar. Only I forgot about the name and it s
difficult to find it again. 
I think that s really a shame since I am not really the impulsive kind
of shopper and carefully choose what I spend my money on.
Sometimes. Not always. And not always as controlled as it might sound now.



Something I very impulsively purchased was the "Amber" skin from itGirls.
I ve always been a fan of this label and all the skins I therefore got on an act of
serious impulsiveness ;)
Yeah... 
The hat though is a rediscovered treasure I had loooong forgotten about 
and find totally worth blogging.
As well as the coat from Kunglers. I m not sure many of you remember that Kunglers started out with clothers rather than jewlery.
The "Alessandra" cape perfectly adds to my Gwen Stefani look I think.
The rest ... (coughs)..is bare skin.

hair: Murray
cape: Kunglers
hat: Lode


have fun rediscovering !
Hills