20 Jan 2017

The Epiphany

By now it should be safe to tp into the Epiphany sim.
I have tried several times before then finally got in after a day . yay.
And yes I played gacha. We aaaaall do it ! :)
I m totally in love with the Jumpsuit by CandyDoll. You find it pretty much close 
to the landingpoint at the vendors placed right where you tp in.
And of course I had to go for the latest Glam Affair release Susan. 
So adorable!






Glam Affair - Susan - asia 03 RARE

skin applier Susan _ Glam Affair
*BOOM* Antoinette Choker (black)
-Belleza- Isis V2.01
 [ kunst ] - Septum Keeper
.LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.2

Blueberry - Fire Boots - Tight Fit - Slink Physique @ Collabor88

Messiah : Saber Earring / Unisex 

CD_Mary Collection Ruffle Panty Belleza Isis Black @ The Epiphany
CD_Mary Collection Tank Belleza Isis Black
Hillany shape for Bento Simone (my own)

Hills :)