14 Jan 2017

the wonderful world of William Weaver

It`s no secret, that William Weaver is probably the most acclaimed artist
Second Life has to offer.
Yet he remained unusually modest and relaxed.
In the past years I had the pleasure to get to know the man behind the name 
a little better and I all I can say is that his kindness 
is nothing less than matching his artistic talent.
William will be showing his wonderful art at the DixMix Gallery
from today on. Opening will be at 12 pm SLT.
Do yourself the favor to drop by.
He would be too modest to say it`s a must. But I can say it :)
yay :)


That`s me standing in one of his installations, dreaming away... :)
There is also a slideshow and you will also have the opportunity
to jump on some posestands  and shoot your own pictures in front of the pics.



Taxi to DixMix


Have fun entering another world !
Hills