1 Apr 2017

PowderPack March

 There is always something going on in 
the skin department atm.
I myself have given up, finding the perfect skin for myself
in order to create my own genuine look.
I find it simply impossibel to decide...
Most of the times I go for one look for a few days,
but constant change is waiting around the corner.
What can I do - I love them all ! :D

 In the first two pics I m wearing the new Powder Pack entry
by YS&YS skins. The skin is called Sey&Mey
and comes with several make-up options. 
A really beautiful skin!




The other skin I m wearing is of course from Glam Affair.
It can currently grabbed at Uber and is called Carol !
All hair is by tram.





 Ys&Ys PowderPack for march
The first Powder Pack for Lelutka has been released, if people not preordered, it's still available for purchase here: 
or Online
 get more infos on PowderPack


Have a great day :)
Hills