25 Jun 2017

over, under, uber!


Hit me with preposition - I dont care...
just lemme get into uber!!! 
;P
Just joking, I m totally relaxed as I got a sneak preview
and got those cutie pants from United colors.
Wannit too? then pray and try... and try... and try... ;)



The skin applier for Catwa heads is called Felicia and is from YS & YS, one 
of my fave skin creators in sl. You can grab it at the current eBento round. Atm I m switching between Catya bento head from Catwa
and Cate mesh head from Lelutka - and cant decide which one I prefer!
I wear both heads with a YS &YS skin since I love those very much.






Absolut Vendetta- Icarus Bento Rings @ eBento

Addams // Evan Givenchi Shirt //

CATWA HEAD Catya v2.16

ICONIC-Rebel-Re-Remy-Essentials

skin applier Felicia - Ys & Ys  @ eBento 

Tresor eye-colour hud - Ys & Ys @ eBento

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

REIGN.- Classic Jane Heels 

UC_Cargo_shorts_all in 1 @ Uber!